- RAF-REGIONS Project, financed under the 7th Framework Programme, Regions of Knowledge Initiative (February 2008 – July 2010)
Euroconsultants Bulgaria S.A. AD participates in the project together with another 11 organizations from Bulgaria, Greece and Italy. The activities aim at increasing the capacity of the Regions of Pazardjik (Bulgaria), Central Macedonia (Greece) and Puglia (Italy) to:
- Improve the integration of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) from the agrifood industry into regional research clusters
- Increase the informedness of SMEs for the potential benefits from research and development activities in the sector.
- EU-Phare Project “Feasibility study for the establishment of Business Zone Dobrich on the basis of public-private partnership”, contracted by Dobrich City Municpality (August 2007- February 2008)
Euroconsultants Bulgaria S.A. AD developed the financial and economic justification for the zone and the legal analysis for the possible public-private partnership models.
- EU-Phare Project “Establishment of a Regional One-Stop-Shop Investment Office in Dobrich”, contracted by Business Center Dobrich (February 2007 – October 2007)
Euroconsultants Bulgaria S.A. AD conducted needs analysis of the target groups and defined services to be provided by the Office to investors. Marketing strategy for the region was developed as well as an investment marketing plan.
- EU-Phare Project “Establishment of a Regional One-Stop-Shop Investment Office in the Ludogorie region", contracted by Business Center Isperih (March 2007 - August 2007)
The company provided consultancy services and conducted trainings in investment attraction for the municipalities of Isperih, Razgrad, Dulovo and Kubrat. Municipal investment attraction strategies were developed for the four municipalities, as well as analyses of the sectors of agriculture, chemical industry, tourism and light industry.
- Project under the Interreg Programme “Cooperation between Greek and Bulgarian universities and know-how exchange on tertiary education and executive training” (June 2007)
In the framework of the project an analysis of the higher educational system in Bulgaria was made.